Journal “Physics and Chemistry of Solid State”
Journal Physics and Chemistry of Solid State founded in 2000. 4 issues per year published in journal.
After the Decree of the Presidium of the High Attestation Commission of Ukraine No. 2-05 / 14.11.2001, No. 1-05 / 26.05.2010 and the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1328 / 21.12.2015 , the Journal is a professional edition of the physics-mathematics, chemical, and technical fields of science
The journal publishes reviews of articles and original papers in which questions of physics and chemistry of solids on English and Ukrainian language.
Journal subject area
The journal publishes reviews and original research papers in which the questions of physics and chemistry of solids.
In the journal “Physics and Chemistry of Solids” published articles that contain information on scientific research and technical developments in the directions:
- Crystallochemistry and thermodynamics of Solids;
- Physics, chemistry and technology of crystals and thin films;
- Physics and chemistry of surface;
- Nanostructures and nanotechnologies
- Material properties measuring;
- The phase diagrams of equilibrium;
- Heterogenous systems and interphase interaction;
- Composite and structural materials;
- Information and electronic technologies;
- Physics and technics of Super High Frequency
Editoral Board of the Physics and Chemistry of Solid State Journal,
Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University,
Shevchenko Str. 57, Ivano-Frankivsk, 76018, Ukraine
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,